Trade Stands Portal
New exhibitors applying for a stand
New exhibitors are those that didn’t have a stand booked direct with us at the 2021 show
To apply for trade stand space at the 2022 show, please complete and submit the online application form here
Detailed information regarding the types of stands sold can be found in our new exhibitor trade stand booklet 2022
- Please include photos or leaflets of your products to help us process applications.
- Returning an application form does not mean you have booked space and we aim to let you know by end of May if we have space to offer to you.
- We are usually oversubscribed which means unfortunately we cannot offer stand space to everyone who applies.
- We accept applications until we are fully booked, which is usually around towards the end of May.
- Existing exhibitors are offered first refusal before space is offered to new exhibitors in May onwards.
Food trade stands
- Exhibitors selling food and drink to take home and consume at home, are classed as a trade stand.
- Free sampling is permitted but only 1 small bite size of food per person and small 10ml drink per person. Full size samples are not permitted.
- A catering concession may also be payable
Catering & Bar Concessions
- Catering for consumption & bar concessions at the show is not classed as a trade stand but as a catering/bar concession.
- Please be aware that we are fully booked for catering & bar concessions for 2022 show.
Facts for Traders
A major marketing and PR campaign is planned to appeal to target audiences: farmers and the general consumer.
Here’s the latest results of our visitor survey:
- 135,095 visitors (2019 Show)
- 23% actively involved in agriculture
- 73% ABC1
- Average Transaction: £89
- A Loyal Audience:
- 95% of visitors agree that the Great Yorkshire Show is a great day out
- 73% of visitors agree that the Great Yorkshire Show offers good value for money
Existing exhibitors are those that had a stand booked direct with us at the 2021 show
Existing exhibitors who booked direct with us at the 2021 show will receive their booking packs in early November. If the pack has not been received by this time, please contact Emma Donnelly on 01423 546224.
Trade stand booklet
The existing exhibitor trade stand booklet for 2022 is now available to download here. This booklet includes electric and water order forms, details of ticket allocation, set-up and breakdown times and our rules and regulations.
Change to stand location or size
Existing exhibitors looking to move stand positions or change stand size, should highlight this on their booking forms outlining preferences.
Get your brand in front of 135,000 visitors to the Great Yorkshire Show. A range of opportunities are available including digital and hard copy advertising. Click here to find out more