Trade Stands Portal
A major marketing and PR campaign is planned to appeal to our distinct target audiences: farmers and the general consumer.
Some great reasons to showcase your business at The Great Yorkshire Show
Trade Stands – Booking & Prices
Existing trade stand exhibitors:
Previous exhibitors should have received their booking packs. If not, please contact Emma Donnelly on 01423 546224. Deadline for rebooking existing stand space was 8 December 2017.
Trade stand booklet
The trade stand booklet is available in the download section on the right hand side of this page. These include electric and water order forms, details of ticket allocation, set-up and breakdown times and our rules and regulations.
Change to stand location or size
Existing exhibitors looking to move stand positions or change stand size, should highlight this on their booking forms outlining preferences.
Get your brand in front of 135,000 visitors to the Great Yorkshire Show. A range of opportunities are available including digital and hard copy advertising. Visit the dedicated page to find out more.
- To apply for trade stand space, please complete and return the booking form which is available from the download section on the right hand side of this page.
- Please include photos or leaflets of your products to help us process applications.
- Returning an application form does not mean you have booked space, please wait to hear back from us for confirmation.
- We are usually oversubscribed which means unfortunately we cannot offer stand space to everyone who applies.
- Existing exhibitors are offered first refusal before space is offered to new exhibitors in February, March and April.
- There’s no deadline to applying for space but we would advise applying by February.
- We accept applications until we are fully booked, which is usually around the beginning of April.
- Catering for consumption at the show is not classed as a trade stand but as a catering concession.
- All catering for the 2018 show is now booked up. To send details of your catering operation for future shows please send a message to Michelle Mackey
Food trade stands
- Exhibitors selling food and drink to take home and consume at home, are classed as a trade stand.
- Free sampling is permitted but only 1 small bite size of food per person and small 10ml drink per person. Full size samples are not permitted.
Facts for Traders
A major marketing and PR campaign is planned to appeal to target audiences: farmers and the general consumer.
Here’s the latest results of our visitor survey:
- 133,542 visitors (2017 Show)
- 23% actively involved in agriculture
- 73% ABC1
- Average Transaction: £89
- A Loyal Audience:
- 95% of visitors agree that the Great Yorkshire Show is a great day out
- 73% of visitors agree that the Great Yorkshire Show offers good value for money