The Great Yorkshire is going ahead as planned. The health and safety of all our staff and visitors is paramount.
Despite current plans to lift all restrictions on June 21, as a larger event, we are implementing a series of measures to ensure our staff and visitors feel safe as we emerge from the pandemic.
- Holding the show over four days, rather than three
- Advance tickets only and capping visitor numbers to 25,000 a day
- Adapting the Show to use as much outdoor space as possible
- Sanitiser points, track and trace and changing layouts to avoid pinch points
- Track and Trace will be at the hospitality points
- Reducing the Grandstand capacity to 30%
- Extra security to disperse any crowding
- One way system around the Food Hall
We are closely monitoring official guidance from UK Government and we are working closely with North Yorkshire County Council Public Health and Harrogate Borough Council.
For latest Covid-19 advice please go to:
Visitor Code of Conduct
In line with government guidance on the admission of visitors to the Showground, the Code of Conduct acts to principally guide and advise you of the protocols in place during the event. Click the button below to download a copy.