Terms & Conditions
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any indirect or consequential loss arising out of your use of or reliance on the website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, images and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited except with our express advance permission in writing.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse these website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Yorkshire Agricultural Society's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
This website may use "cookies" to ensure you receive the best possible visitor experience. Cookies are small files which we transfer to our computer's web browser. A cookie contains text and is like an identification card which can only be translated by the server it originated from.
Some parts of this site require cookies to be enabled in order to function correctly, so unless you change your browser settings you will automatically accept cookies from this website.
If you have any questions regarding the use of the website, or content on the website, please contact us.
Yorkshire Agricultural Society
Great Yorkshire Showground
North Yorkshire HG2 8NZ
Telephone: 01423 541000 | Fax: 01423 541414 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered in England no. 1666751, VAT Registration no. 613 0480 81, Charity No 513238